Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fashionable Hair

Recent forecast has made it seem like London Fashion Week rather than New York. I don't mind the rain as long as I'm dressed for it. Have you met my friend Burberry? Best trench coats and there are more than hundreds of fashionable rain boots from a variety of designers in all price ranges. Though it may be more challenging, dressing for the rain can be fun if you use creativity and a little style, what better way to display your best rain gear than at the most one of the most coveted weeks of the entire year. FASHION WEEK.  
 My issue on the other hand isn't one regarding threads but, what in the world do you do when the humidity is up and it rains all day and what your gorgeous blow out looked like when you left your home is no longer? This was my issue on Fashions Night Out. I blew out my hair that morning, three different size brushes, two hair products, smoothing serum, and a partridge and a pear tree. Finally completed I reached the ultimate in sleek and shine, absolute Vidal Sasoon spokes model only to have walked one block with proper obnoxious sized umbrella complete unsuitable for the narrow New York streets, to arrive at my destination with the looks of someone who had been electrocuted 4 to 5 times. To make matter completely worst, as the day went on, the rain dried, the streets cleared and the sky...you guessed it a beautiful cloudless blue. Anyhow, I've done some image searching for great braided styles that were both stylish and easy to achieve. I should also tell you I have no idea how to braid, but youtube has been a fantastic tool on my journey. Of all the images I've found this was my most favorite;


Yes, for someone who doesn't braid, this could pose as a challenge. Luckily I love a good fight. Photos to soon follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...