Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Rachel Zoe Spring 2012 Ready to Wear

Having been a stylist for over a decade, and during that time working with a variety of fashion house and a vast range of celebrities with different style and preference. I believe Rachel Zoe's debut collection took all of those elements combined with mastery experience and produced an easy going, easy to wear line with something for everyone in all age ranges. This line didn't scream RACHEL ZOE, and seemed rather safe. The top hits for me were graphic print jumpers, maxi dresses, full skirts and sheer romantic blouses. Spotlighting on another micro trend seen this season on the runway is the use of maroon. In my mind when I hear maroon, I think 1970's polyester suits, and Three's Company Mr. Roper character. However, Rachel choices to pair maroon pieces with royal blue components made for very smart modern looks for Spring.







“But I don’t think any of these girls look anything like me. I want these girls to be cool and effortless and glamorous. I kind of wish I was that cool and effortless and glamorous!”-Rachel Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...