Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Decision Not to Post John Galliano Video.

I had a deep conversation with Apollonia Mardez, yesterday evening in regards to the John Galliano, episode. If you follow Sari & Company, which I hope you do, it was reported that anti-Semitic remarks were made by John Galliano, to the couple next to him, but as of Sunday, eye witness reporters stated that he called the woman ugly, and her also commented that her bag was fucking ugly after having been called a disgusting bum. I was 100 percent with his comment which hadn't included any anti-Semitic statements. What I am however not with, is the fashion designer caught on video clearly showing John galliano making, extremely hurtful ignorant disgusting comments against Jewish people.
I was briefly on the fence of whether I should re-post the video on this site because;
A. I do believe I have the ability to inform and influence, so I am very careful about what I put out into the universe and with so much negativity I try to keep even things I dislike to a minimum and brief.
B. you should have all the facts and the complete story.

So my ultimate decision was not to post the video, Sari & Company does not support hatred in any form.
Peace In 
Peace Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...