Saturday, January 16, 2010

Blair Waldorf Yellow Cardigan

Gossip Girl is one of my favorite shows and when I see certain items I can say that is something Serena would wear or that would fit Blair well. I guess the same as stylist will say "This piece is very Jennifer Lopez-esq. While out shopping with a friend recently, I came across a sweater that felt new but familiar so I did some extensive research and heres what I found.  On a May episode of Gossip Girl, Blair seen here wore this sweater;





The yellow and gold cardigan with round neckline, three-quarter sleeves and beaded detail made of cotton and Italian material was designed by Milli and available at Neiman Marcus. Originally priced at $340 but, went on sale and was reduced to $114.





Unfortunately, the Milly cardigan is no longer available on the Neiman Marcus website, HOWEVER, I found an alternative. International Concepts (INC) has made their own version which is not only available but currently on sale for $59.99 marked down from $79.99 on the Macy's website and in stores. Photos below;





I actually think I like the sleeves on the INC cardigan and the length, more than the Milly version but I love the material Milly used for their version

2 comments:

  1. The color is not one of my favourite, but the outfit on her makes sense.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I look at the sleeves on the less expensive version, they seem a little too busy with the beading.
    I agree, about the color, I think they could have done a rich chocolate color.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...