Thursday, June 11, 2009

Que Chulaaaaa!

Recently while watching an amazing documentary on Marc Jacobs on the IFC channel, he mention the mixing of hard with soft, flowy with punk...and I was inspired. Since, I have been mixing up my style somewhat. Ive never been a punk type of girl however I've been mixing punk chic pieces with other more delicate items and the result is eclectic and unique. A great example of this idea is the above Glam Rock dress at Forever 21. The pink tool lining makes it sweet and delicate but if you add a studded belt it gives you an edge... LOVE

I came across this sterling silver cuff by Beverly Cole for Que Chula for $350. It was featured last month in Elle magazine and would be a great piece to add to my collection and I'm sure your collection as well and is available at quechulastyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...