Saturday, October 29, 2011

Versace X H&M




Highly anticipated, and quite the tease. The H&M X Versace collection, was leaked in small glimpse of what was bold, over the top and glamourous. Until recently, the full collection was finally revealed. This collection contains a few pieces that I really like and embody the core of Versace signature design. Versace has been one of my favorite fashion house since I was a little girl and now as an adult, I'm still partial to the older designs fabrics and combinations, and that what some pieces of this collection reminded me of. The heart of Gianni. My only disappointment were the home decor items. i was hoping for greek key prints, lions tigers and bears, however it was more of an asian feel the the pillows and throws. The 82-piece Versace for H&M collection makes it debut on November 17 and ranges in price from $20-$300. The collection will feature a wide array of women’s and men's clothing, accessories and homeware pieces.  Lets have a look at my top choices;


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...