Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hervé Léger by Max Azria Spring 2012


Possible to re-create the wheel? You bet! Every year I find my self wondering, can Max Azria do it again? Bandage dresses have become as popular as LBD's. Seemingly white t-shirts in the hood, (extremely popular) I find myself over it quickly, the complete saturation and immense knock offs. Spring 2012 collection arrives and I am blown away. What else can one possibly do with a bandage dress, you just wait and see! How refreshing it was not to see egg colored pastels and corals and neons that have been all over the runways this season. The Herve Leger collection did bring the tribal element but, not modern. FUTURISTIC. Like tribal warrior gladiators, models stomped the runway in metallic colored bandage dresses with braided details, ikat print, and gold foil. This collection, didn't cease to amaze me, it exceeded my expectations one band at time!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...