Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kardashian Kollection for Sears


Now available on Sears.com and SearsStyle.com the Kardashian Kolletion which kicked into gear on August 7th lets you tap into the personalized style of the glamorous trio for a very affordable price. Co-designed by Khloe, Kim, and Kourtney everything in the collection is under $100! Need another reason to check it out? Shop now over 20 pieces from the line of apparel, jewelry, lingerie, and footwear exclusively on Sears.com where the Kollection is 30% off.
Here are my favorite picks, shop my favorite styles;











2 comments:

  1. I actually couldn't figure out if I liked this collection when I first saw it! It reminds me so much of the Kardashian's, lol!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the exact same way! I was worried about the quality and if it would look cheap. However, so far the pieces that I liked were ones i feel could work well with other items in your closet and also built upon. Simple black pieces and some fun stuff. My most favorite is the black sharp shoulder blazer. Its definitely very Kardashian! Thanks you so much for stopping in.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...