Tuesday, August 2, 2011

*I heart Sample Sales* Alexander Wang

I know there are plenty of urban sample sale legends about the Alexander Wang sample sale as with other sample sale. HOWEVER, I personally know of someone who not only snagged a a Rocco bag for herself, but went back the next day to get one for her friends sister. Was she press? ok yes BUT, at least you know what we're working with here. There were great pieces last year, I didn't have to fight anyone  and I find it to be the best time to stock up on Tee's and tank's. If I remember correctly last year there was a lot of neons, I'm sure thats what was going on for the previous season.  Info as follows;






Alexander Wang Sample Sale
Wednesday, August 3 to Sunday, August 7
Wed 3pm - 7pm, Thurs-Fri 10am to 7pm, Sunday 10am to 4pm
97 Greene Street (Btwn Prince & Spring)
Credit Cards accepted for purchases above $200

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...