Thursday, April 21, 2011

June Ambrose Launches Turban Line





On any given day in New York, veteran celebrity stylist June Ambrose, can be seen around the city clothed in the latest of fashions, the highest of shoes, and the most clever of head wraps. A true visionary, June as of late, took it a step further with the launch of her very own line of chic turbans leaving the media world, not only buzzing but inspired.








Ranging from $125 to $150, the turbans come in an array of rich jewel tones such as gold, fuchsia and teal and fun graphic prints like leopard, cheetah and the ever so popular tribal inspired patterns.

Not sure how exactly to twist and turn the fabric in to a gravity defying work of art, check out the below tutorial;



To purchase your very own check out, June's online boutique at www.juneambrose.bigcartel.com 









6 comments:

  1. Great look and something I should recreate soon with my growing Hermes scarves!
    Hope you get to wear your flats and trench coats soon - glad to go back to NYC when it's hopefully warmer in about a month!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, she has made me fall in love with turbans. Love her style.


    Fashion Rehab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys, thanks for stopping by!
    @ Vintage Process, Agreed, its surprisingly cool!
    @ Chic n Cheap, pls do recreate this with Hermes! Thats would be absolutely luxurious and fantastic.
    The weather seems to be letting up, today in New York was in the 70's. Fingers crossed that it stays that way. A month from now will be perfect, weather, the best time to come!
    @ Fashion Rehab, So influential she made something seemingly easy so chic and cool. She is so well known in the fashion world but I really believe this project has put her in touch with an everyday demographic of people having been featured in Ebony magazine, about this line. I love to watch creative people expand, and evolve and continue to reach higher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Saroya,

    Thanks for posting this. I've been rocking my turbans.. solid colors only. I need to venture out to my nearest fabric store and get me some leopard print in my life and on my head.

    Hope you're enjoying the beautiful weather. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! you should post photos of your turban adventures, and definitely try some fun prints I think a great tribal print could be fun, or maybe even a rich jewel tone!

    Thanks, the weather has be gorgeous my my allergies on the other hand, not so good )-;

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...