Monday, November 22, 2010

Moon Manicures & Daily Candy

I have recently felt quite bored with basic manicures, and though I haven't been daring enough to jump on the Minx nail trend and though I opted too soon for teflons; I received a very exciting email from Daily Candy giving me a great incentive to try something new. Check out the email below.



One coat just won’t do.
LACQUER
Moon Manicures
What:
 Two of our editors’ favorite new obsession, this crescent-shaped, dual-tone nail design was lifted straight from the runways (VPL, Ruffian).
Why: DC readers who mention code moon when booking get the lunar paint job (reg. $21) for the price of a regular manicure ($14).
When: Deal thru Dec. 2. Mon.-Fri., 11 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sat. & Sun., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Where: Eve Salon, 55 W. 8th St., b/t Sixth Ave. & MacDougal St. (212-807-8054). Map It


Clearly Im siked and cant wait until next week when I give it a try and post every step for you guys. in the mean time check out some variations of the hot trend dating back tot the 20's!








                                





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...