Monday, February 15, 2010

J.Crew Carrington Crystal Bow Necklace


I was head over heels in love when first laying eyes on this incredible necklace. I always mention the mixing of hard a soft elements and this necklace gives it to you hard with chains but softens it with ribbons.  Featured on the cover of Glamour magazine, being sported by our very elegant very classy very stylish first lady, I've known about this amazing piece for some time now but couldn't post about it until it was paid for a safely packaged and being shipped by the lovely employees of J.CREW. This necklace will cost you about $300, I know I know, it made me raise my eyebrows up to my hairline as well but here are the details of it...





"A stunning statement piece, designed in collaboration with NYC-Based (and press darling Fenton-Fallon. Crafted from exquisite Swarovski crystals and Czech stones (each one is individually set by hand on a tumbled mix of chains) and carefully finished with 100 percent silk, hand-dyed and tied ribbons that match the stones' brilliant palette. The essence of tough chic meets uptown glamour-this is thenecklace everyone else will covet. Gold and copper ox-plated brass chains with ahnd set cubic zirconium, Swarovski crystals and Czech stones (antique gold) or hand set glass. Lobster clasp"

Boy do they know how to sell it, and yes Im buying it! Photos to follow.
All the joy bling can bring (-;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...