Sunday, January 10, 2010

Embellished Incentives

Tonight I am convinced this has to be the coldest winter ever! Out shopping most of the day with friends, I am still frozen while at home, typing this with winter over coat and gloves. Winter coat because I'm still cold, gloves just because, you know....They Rock. So I began thinking if I didn't absolutely need to go outside until spring I could definitely handle staying in, but if I had to go I would need some parting gifts....





Givenchy white studded gloves



MiuMiu peach socks with gold sequins




Marc Jacobs black studded bag



Prada grey crackled leather studded tassle bag




Roger Viver black satin "Biria" platforms





Alberta Ferretti Valetto black beaded high heel shoe boot




Christian Louboutin blue and black crystal studded wedge heel

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh yum i want it all!!!

    http://norockwithoutplastic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do I! I tried to pick out my most favorite piece of all and I couldnt'! The gloves are sick, as are the Louboutins! I live for them all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...