Sunday, October 25, 2009

Golden Eye *Shu Uemura*



While putting together, my holiday look book I came across these magical gold glam leaf eyelashes by Shu Uemura! They are absolutely beautiful! While I of course would wear these to work, I'm sure most would prefer holiday parties, (say you're the nerdy receptionist, or the quiet intern give them DRAMA*) in which these would be a great accessory to any holiday look and the perfect excuse (if you needed one) to keep everything else simple, if you're concerned with the possible Lady Gaga comparison.. I would do these with light bronzer, and nude lips with a hint of shimmer. While you could do solid black as far as wardrobe, I on the other hand would do head to toe winter white with delicate gold accessories and drop dead sky high heels, and dare I say very sleek simple hair. "Is there anything more wonderfully decadent than wearing lashes made from real skeleton leaves drenched in gold with transparent crystals delicately perched on top to give the illusion of morning dew? We think not." 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...