Sunday, May 31, 2009

H&M Fall 2009

I am extremely excited about fall this year, I could honestly care less about any resort collections. I want fall to quickly arrive so that I can return to leather driving gloves and structured blazers. If having seen upcoming collections, you are still not convinced fall is the season for you please have a look at the upcoming H&M fall 2009 sneak peek! If this doesn't make you wish the leaves off the trees, nothing will. hm-fall-winter-09-15-1.jpg I tried on this victorian like blouse and I ADORED it however I didn't purchase it because I wanted something I oculd wear within the next week, but its definately an item I would like for fall. I also like this velvet big shoulder dress, it says to me holiday party DRAMA! I like the idea of pairing it with studded cuffs i like the mix of soft and hard including the leather corset belt it was a great way to take this look in a direction. This could have easily become 3rd grade picture day, if done incorrectly so please proceed with caution. Gloves, and lace tights, give it edge. ( photos from Nitrolicious) hm-fall-winter-09-lookbook-2.jpg

hm-fall-winter-09-lookbook-3.jpg hm-fall-winter-09-lookbook-4.jpg hm-fall-winter-09-lookbook-5.jpg hm-fall-winter-09-lookbook-6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...