Tuesday, May 5, 2009

MET Costume Institute Gala 2009

So I know every blogger in the world posted photos of Monday night's "The Model As Muse: Embodying Fashion" Costume Institute Gala at New York's Metropolitan Museum. However, heres the best thing, I decided to post only my very favorites though it was sooo hard, because I loved so many of the fashion choices. Let me just say in advance, Rihanna was my favorite. I know alot of people didnt "get it" but I just saw it as FIERCE. This was a costume event so my favorites were more people who wore outfits that you wouldnt wear to say the cocktail hour. I mean, if you're going to be a bear you mind as well be a grizzly! Here they are in no particular order.....
1. Sasha for Giambattista Valli 2. Dree Hemingway for Alexander Wang 3. Lily Donaldson for Narciso Rodriguez 4. Anja rubik for Balmain 5. Sessilee Lopez for Zac Posen 6. Alek Wek for Ungaro
7. Miranda Kerr wearing Jil Sander

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...